Here they are folks, Tiger Nuts Power Balls and they were created by our friend Stephanie, of course she used our Supreme Peeled Tiger Nuts and Premium Organic Tiger Nuts Flour, you can find her at www.uniqueheartbeat.com
Boy these look great don't they?
Here's what Stephanie says about her Tiger Nuts Power Balls:
I love seeing all the power balls out there, so I decided to jump in and create one of my own. My power ball is top 7 free (contains coconut), grain free, cane sugar free but as always not flavor free. My power balls are full of fiber, protein and omega 3s with everything they need and nothing they don't. They are hubby approved and even my 8 year old loved them! They are super simple to make and pretty much mess free since you only use the processor. Give them a try I promise you will not regret it! Enjoy.
- 1/2 cup No sugar added Sunbutter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons liquid sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Peeled Tigernuts
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/4 cup GoRaw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup GoRaw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup Tigernut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt
- 2 scoops Zint beef collagen (you can leave out without compromising the balls)
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- *OPTIONAL 1/4 cup chocolate chips to melt and drizzle over balls*
- Add all ingredients to a food processor EXCEPT for the cacao nibs and chocolate chips.
- Remove S blade and add cacao nibs mixing in with a silicone spatula.
- Form balls by using a cookie scoop to get even size balls. (roll them out to make them perfect balls if desired)
- *OPTIONAL if you want the chocolate drizzle melt chocolate chips in 10 second intervals in the microwave and drizzle balls!
By the way guys, if you bake and would like to show us what you have created with Tiger Nuts products, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will show your dish on our web site too!